Tuesday, November 23, 2004

A moment of being a softy

This week I have gotten in touch with two old friends who I haven't spoken to in a long time. One was a friend who I dated (never a smart thing) and the other just someone who I lost touch with. In both instances I am happy to be in touch with these people.
It is nice to realize that bygones are really just that..gone. It is nice to see there is no anger and there are no grudges and you can just be two people talking and catching up. It's a good feeling to look inside yourself and see nothing angry anymore.
The ability to forgive and be forgiven can be an amazing thing that I wouldn't give up for the world.
The other thing I've learned..being angry is a lot of work. It isn't worth it to carry it around.
Ok, I'm done with the sappy and deep. I'm going back to making forms in word. Woohoo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home