Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tuesday

OK, I'm sucking at keeping this blog up.
Maybe it is just because I'm THAT boring?

I had a great weekend. Dinner with Amy and Linda and Sarah at a place called Hernando's Hideaway - it was mahvelous baby! I'm SO funny.Then Saturday was a shopping EXTRAVAGANZA! I am happy to say I'm finished my Xmas shopping though. I can't complain about that. Then Sunday I had brunch with Cameron and then went to watch the parade (the Santa Claus Parade here is no where near as fun as the one in Montreal) and then shopping and dinner with my friend Michael. We went to his sushi place - not as good as my top choice (Sushi on Bloor...mmm..just thinkign about it makes me drool).

Last night was yoga..and wow..it was a hard class. Turns out - I'm in bad shape. Yeah! I admit it. Lots of bending and stretching and the teacher used me as an example of what not to do and she made everyone look at my position. And me there in BARE FEET! Oh the horror (those who know me know how awful an experience that is for me.

Afterwards I went and ate VERY unhealthy food. I have to stop doing that or one day I'll rolling down the street at the parade too and mistaken as one of the floats.

My mood has generally been ok. I'm up and down. Second guessing my decisions here and there. I'm just afraid that I've made bad choices even though logically I gutess ther were the best for the people involved. It is weird being single again. I feel unanchored and a little bit lost. It was like my relationship made me feel tethered to something. Safe from floating away and now I'm on my own again.
Being on my own is something I can handle though. I know I can do it. It is just weird to be in this place again. I feel sometime times like my inner strength is perpetually being tested. But I guess that is what life is all about.

I want to get a dog. I wish it wasn't so much work. I would love to have someone to go for long walks with. Something to force me out of the house early.

Ok, that is all I have today. See..I'm boring!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home