Monday, December 20, 2004

So soon....so very soon!

It is Monday the 20th and I'm looking forward to going home in just a few shorts days! YAY! I'm so very excited to see the whole fam and just be surrounded by lots of TLC. I can't get enough of that. So I had a great weekend. We had the company Xmas party (and the pictures are online for those of you lookin' to see some debaucherous pictures of people you may not know) and then Friday I just relaxed after work and Saturday I had brunch with the lovely Cameron - who is off to see hi family for the holidays - and had a hilarious run in while there. My friend Ian, who I haven't seen since i Moved, happened to be sitting at the table BEHIND us when they seated us for brunch. How random is that. And totally Seinfeldian because then you are sitting right next to people you know so can't talk about any friends you havei n common. Isn't that always the way. After the hanging out with Cam (who smokes to much and need to quit!) I think went out for the lovely CIndy's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY). We went to her friends Vicki and Ben's where we had some delish fondue and some trivial pursui.I love trivial pursuit but I'm way to aggressive and impatient to play it around people who aren't like me. I like it fast-paced and competitive. I'm a bad gamer! And then Sunday I finally saw my family here - Paul, Joanna, Gary, and Jonah - the cutest kid in Toronto. A great brunch at Bregman's near me and then I was off to see A Very Long Engagement - the new Andrey Tatou movie. It was pretty good. I liked it alot - even though it is a romantic happy ending movie (and we all know I hate those - I only want to see misery and heartache because I am TWISTED).
I heard from this guy today who sent me a quick note to apologize for being a "bitch". I have a full blown HUGE crush on this guy and I don't know why. It totally messes me up to have heard from him. I'm so delighted to know I haven't been forgotten..but at the same time..I know he is not interested in me...just looking to clear his own conscience. But still..something about him just gives me goosebumps. I'm a disaster. It made me all giddy to have heard from him. And then, he disappeared and I may never hear from him again. I can't bring myself to shut down the chat window even though he is offline because I just can't stop being shocked that I actually heard from him. It's amazing how some people have that effect on us. Just make us melt. It isn't a bad thing..it is nice ot know you can feel these extremes. Make you more alive. Also makes you appreciate the stability of meeting someone who is a relationship and not just a crush.
Big sigh folks. Big sigh here in Toronto.
It is bloody cold here. When did it become winter and what did i do to deserve this?
I never heard from the Lava dude in Louisiana. I should have tracked that email just to be evil. Of course, knowing him..he just isn't writing back to anyone or hasn't checked his email. Her is precariously close to being deleted from the phone . BALEETED!
Anyhow....that is it for me. I'm on the downswing of my giddiness now so before I slip into selfpity..I'm OUTTA HERE!
Chalet Suisse for lunch..can't wait. STARVING!
Message me..I need some comments. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home