Tuesday, December 14, 2004

TUESDAY!

Ok, I know. I'm a bad blogger. The past few weeks have been a blur of having NOTHING interesting to day. So I just said nothing. When we left off all was well. I ended up getting SUCH a bad cold last week that knocked me into complete exhaustion. I felt like I couldn't function as a normal human being. In the midst of that, I got together with dude from Lavalife who I can't read at all and though I think he is a great guy and could potentially be interested in him, his being hard to read has made me rethink my desire to get involved with anyone who I can't get a feeling for. Of course, I say this, but anyone who knows me knows I will throw myself into all this foolishness at the first indication I get that he is interested in me. Now he is away and then he gets back, I'm gone and when I get back he's gone and when he gets back..I'm heading out of town again. Our paths are just not meant to cross.
*sigh*
I had a delightful weekend - dinner with Ursula on Friday, the day with the delightful MB on Saturday (which included seeing Oceans Twelve - how I love the Clooney) and then Sunday was a day of Amylicious fun where we had our annual 10$ Winner's/HomeSense gift exchange and luncheon. Basically, we head to Winner'sHomesense, have a budget of $100 before tax and then have to sneak around and find a gift for one another within a set time period. Then we head off for food and exchange the gifts. It was totally fun.
ANd then, before i knew it, it was MONDAY! I was in a FOUL mood yesterday. Lots of little mini-personal dramas (it is always hard to know someone you broke up with has moved on). I found out the guy I have recently broke up with brought a date to the xmas party and that he is actively dating and thought I have no right to be bothered, part of me was so sad and a little jealous. Happy for him that he has moved on...but it still hurt.
So it threw me off.
But I went to yoga, stretched until my body ached and now I'm feeling much better. I think I have convinced MB to come try a yoga class with me next week. FUN! My yoga partner seems to have lost interest so I'm going it alone. 2 more classes and I am out of intro and into level one. I could not be less flexible - or so I am learning. Yesterday I had to twist my spin. Um...pardon.
Oh oh! Here was my funny story of the day. So, here in Toronto, the subway driver's kinda poke their head out to make sure there is no one hanging out of the subway or stuck to in the doors before the train pulls away. So yesterday I look up and there is a yongish possibly cute train driver. As the train pulls out of the station, the driver looks up and smiles and is all "hi there". All this as the train is pulling out of the station. I looked away and CRACKED UP. It was such a ridiculous moment. I was laughing all the way to my apartment. Hit on by the subway driver as he is speeding away. Just my luck. I'm still laughing as I recount this story.
Ok. I'm off to concentrate hard on my work. 10 days until I come home. YAY!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home