Tuesday, April 19, 2005

You may have wondered.....

why my blogs titles yesterday was "tattoos". Well, last night I joined Mr.MB in his excursion to get a tattoo. He got a lovely little number on his back that he designed himself and he was very brave the whole time. I only saw a couple of tears. Ok ok...I lie! He was very brave and was fine the whole time. I didn't have to carry him home or pull out the smelling salts (I had them in my bag for him).
Then I went to see Amnityville Horror. I do love the scary movies. I love that terrified anxious feeling you get in the pit of your stomach and the fear and excitement. All the while you never have to worry about anything happening to you because it is all on a big screen and totally out of reach. Of course, I have been known to go home and check all my closets before settling in and relaxing after watching one. But I do love the thrill. I'm a movie theatre thrill seeker. Go on...terrify me!
THen I went home and spent an exceptional amount of time awake talking Frank Sinatra and clogging up the web with lots of back and forth music. Gotta love the passion for the good tunes. And then I was so overtired, i couldn't sleep. I looked around and it was 2 am and I was WIDE awake.
Of course, today, I feel like a solid tonne of bricks has been dropped on my head and I wish I was at home in bed. Tonight, I'm going to bed at 8...no 7:30. Ok, 10pm.
And it is only 10:30am. Today will be a long long LONG day.
Tell me a story...anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home