Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Condom-capades

So last night I decided it was time to be proactive and buy condoms so I have them if i ever need them. So, I deagged the delightful MB with me because I have no idea what brands, styles, sizes, etc..I was looking for. So after much discussion standing at the condom wall, we settled on a box of them and as we walked to the counter I realized that whomever checks us out will immediately think that these condom are for, of course, MB and I. Now, how could i let that go without playing with it? It was just impossible to ignore.
So we marched up to the counter and just as she was scanning in the condoms and the conversation was as follows (all improv):
Me: I'm really getting sick and tired of being the once to buy all the condoms.
Michael: Well, I do do all the work
Me: Since I do all the work when it comes to the rest of the relationship, I think it is only fair.
At which point I paid and we walked out trying not to burst out in hysterical giggles as we walked out of the store at which point Michael acknowledged that we act like a bouple of 12 year olds. I thought it was hilarious.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger /hg said...

Such a woman of ill-repute.

Buying condoms, indeed! what would your sacred ancestors think of such loose behaviour?

I blush at your forwardness. So unseemly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home