Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Response

The following blog is in response to a comment on http://tali.blog-city.com.

I recently got a comment on my blog from "jiggly Pops". The comment is as follows:
"Ok...this is just a suggestion:
Is it possible to not write about these 2 things, for say....a whole, entire week??:
1. How you don't feel at home in Toronto 2. Stressing over some guy calling/not calling
I mean really, if you wanna know why you can't find a guy...try pretending you're someone else, and then read your own blog.
ps. you're still very nice but even very nice people need a kick in the ass once in a while. "
No, I would like to respond to that message in the most articulate, calm, and concise way. Although I have to admit I find this comment rude, inappropriate, and unnecessary. Everyone starts a blog for a different reason. Everyone uses that blog for whatever purpose it serves for them. For me, this blog is a chance to get out all the thoughts that clog my brain and effect my day to day life. Jiggly Pops, I invite you to never read this blog, in fact, I almost prefer that you don't. This isn't a forum for you to get online and judge me or to tell me why I do or do not have man issues. I find your comment that reading my own blog would explain why I can find a guy insulting. I choose to vent my frustrations and pain here and those are the things that bother me most. That get to me most. That I grapple with the most. Using this as a source to get them out of my system and ask support from my friends and family who read this. I am not afraid, Jiggly, to share my innermost anxieties and fears here despite how crazy they may sound, which is clearly more than I can say for someone like you would wasn't even brave enough to tell me exactly who you are. I am all about constructive criticism Jiggly. I am absolutely not for being insulted or being judged by a stranger. Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all? You've done nothing effective here other then hurt someone's feelings. If I have to limit what I say here or edit what I share because someone like you doesn't like it, then what is the point of a blog?
I'm going to end this now before I say something I regret because this would easily go on for much longer. Opinions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home