Monday, July 11, 2005

Other side

After much anxiety and tension, I'm happy to note I have come out on the other side feeling significantly less stressed about ths whole "situation". Of course, now that I feel that way he will probably never call me again because I think men sense the minute you start to let your guard down and run far far away at that specific moment.
The weekend was good..spent some time with Amy on Friday and then hung out with...hmmm..I need a name or a raference for this guy without actually using names....let's call him....hmm..I have to think. I would call him the dude but a friend of mine uses that term for her husband on her blog and I don't want things to get confusing. But for lack of a better suggestion at this particular moment..I'm sticking with it (Sorry Banan)...so..he stayed over Friday night...then Saturday I hung out with Amy and Martin again and then went for dinner with Sari before crawling to my apartment and watching foreign films (Carandiru and The Sea Inside). Sunday I went to see "My Summer of love" and spent the day with "dude". Lol....I'm making myself laugh by calling him that.
The end. Not very exciting but all in all enjoyable. I still feel like I am a stranger in Toronto. Even after almost a year here....I'm just not sure of myself. I have that moment of panic at the thought of having no plans. WHich is weird because i actually like alone time. I like having a quiet night in and watching movies. But it still feels unnatural here. I have no idea why. I guess it is all about establishing a life and a routine. I'm working on it though. Workin' hard.
*yawn*
I'm ready for that week off. I'm really looking forward to it. It will be so nice to just hang out with the family and sleep in and get an entire week off.YAY!
Ok..I'm going to go work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home