Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Entertain Me

My average here is 20.47 hits a day. Which actually means I come check out this blog 20 times a day and it counts my visit every time.
I joke I joke I kid I kid (an Eminem reference..who gets it?).
I have a confession. It is a horrible confession and I'm no thappy to say this outloud. I hope that none of you will judge me too harshly for it. Here it goes...
I......
I......
(bites on knuckle for dramatic effect)
I am a procrastinator.
There. I said it. I freakin' procrastinate. I've done it all my life and I hate myself for it. I'm ashamed. Every day I promise myself I'll be more proactive. But then I get lazy, and bored, and too tired to do what I know I should. Help me Jebus (anyone know that reference?). Anyone else out there have this problem?
I'm dancing in my chair to music. People here expect that kind of erratic behavior from me. Ok. I need to go work. Quit harassing me to write more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home