Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Francais

I have to write emails in french to french journalists once in a while and i have to say, my french sucks. Do I care enough to really get out there and make it better....ummm..no. I admit it. I am one of those terrible anglophones who just doesn't care about learning any other language because the only important one is mine. MINE.
Alright, perhaps I'm laying it on a bit thick. Something about French though, it just doesn't stick in my little mind. It escapes out my ears and all the rules float away on a cloud of complete disinterest. Which is really my poetic way of saying "d'uh, I don't get it". I would like to learn spanish though. Maybe that will work better for me.
I sent a risque email today to a guy who doesn't at all know my sense of humor. I'm itching to see his reaction but have thus far not even gotten a response from him. WHich means I either went one step to far and deeply offended him, or he hasn't gotten to it yet. Where, oh where, is the guy who can keep up with me and isn't afraid of a girl who's sense of humor isn't always girly? Where?
Ok, I'm off to work. Someone, leave me a comment. I feel unread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home