Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dates, Diving, and Damn Fine Weather

Well hello out there! So here is the update:
1) Scuba was cool..ad little bit terrifying but cool none the less. It is so weird to be breathing underwater. Day one we were all about the snorkelling and learning basic skills in the shallow end. The first time you put that regulator in your mouth and take a breath though..it is weird.You really have to suspend all your habits when you first dunk your head in the water wearing that tank.But it is such a cool feeling when you do. The second day we moved into the deep end..and i'm not going to lie to you..I kinda freaked out a bit. I felt liek I couldn't breathe..and I started wondering what would happen if I couldn't breathe. I had an internal panic attack. I calmed myself down though and just went with it. There is a lot to get used to..but it is so cool when you are under there...and it's quiet....and you can see everything. I'm a little intimidated about the actual diving in a lake. But I'm glad I did this.
2) Went to Amy's party on Saturday prepared to stay no more than an hour or two. Then,m amazingly, I actually met someone and spent more time than I should have talking to him and then he called me and we are going out tonight. YIKES! A date?? I don't date! I'm going to be a miserable failure. Ok..moral support....and...go.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home