Thursday, May 26, 2005

Two days in a row - woohoo!

So last night I walked all the way home and then curled up on the couch to watch the big finale of my favorite show - Lost. And I was NOT disappointed. It was fantastic. Some complain that it left you hanging..but what else were they going to do. I'm SO excited for next season to start. I hope they are able to maintain it. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
I also have to admit that I got sucks into the terrible Amber Frey TV movie. It was so bad..but so good. It is like junk food for my brain. That Scott Peterson. So sketchy. Even in a TV movie. He is a bad bad man.
I still feel weird being back in TO after being away. I wanna go home to Montreal. Booo. I've decided that I need to spend a lot of time exploring Toronto this summer and really getting to know the city. Find all the little neighbourhoods and the nooks and crannies and cool areas. I need to discover what there is to love here. I MUST DISCOVER! I need to find my Toronto NDG.
Speaking of which..Ms.Karla Homolka is moving to NDG...my old stomping ground..wherer my friend and family live. How crazy is that. I go to university....ring up a huge student loan..and will spend lots of time paying off that debt and building my way up in the world so I can live in a comfortable area like NDG. Crazy Karla kills her sister and two friends...gets a free Masters in psychology which she never has to pay for and moves to NDG. What the hell? How come she get all those freebies? It bugs me. It bugs me that she is living in an area where she will cross paths with people I know. I don't think she should be allowed out of jail. Especially since they are sure she will do it again. ARGH! It baffles me.
Ok, that is my venting for the day.
I'm going into a meeting now. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home