Tuesday, May 03, 2005

All new all the time

Admit it..you all missed me. So many days without an update...what is everyone to do?
There is so much going on. At least in my head.
I leave for E3 in two weeks and I'm SO nervous. But excited. I just all the thrill and adrenaline of that show.
And then it's my birthday! Woohoo! I'm excited to get to plan something. It will be fun. I know I am doing something in Montreal on the 22nd and then something in toronto on the 28th. I'm excited about turning 30. I think the idea of a whole new decade is fun. Not that I think things are going to change because I'm turning 30, but it is a nice idea. Starting fresh.
Cindy and I are going to take a scuba diving course in June. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm all about trying new thoughs though. I think it will be fun! FUN!
Ay other suggestion for things to try that I have never tried before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home