Saturday, May 07, 2005

Saturday

It is a lovely Saturday morning and I am up bright and early as usual and have no idea what to do with myself. There is nothing in particular I have to do today other than go for a long walk. Which I will do at some point..just go get out in the sun
I wish I had a little mini laptop that I could think thoughts and it would automatically write whatever I am thinking into my blog.Wouldn't that be col? I have all these brilliant thoughts when I'm walking around outside but they all disappear the minute I sit down in fron of my computer. It is like the movement of my legs stirrs my brain but the minute I am sitting..POOF...it disappears.
Boo.
I'm clearly not that smart.
Nothing else to bring up. I love this weather and now need to figure out what I'm going to do today.....because I have NO ideas.
Boo.
i added a gift wish to my list of things I want for my birthday. A new mini-stereo for my apartment. One that plays MP3's. That would be good.
Ok. Now I'm off to...umm..plant plants..watch TV and maybe go buy some bacon for breakfast. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home