Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Back

I've been terrible. So completely out of the loop.
Not long after my last entry, things went insane.
Where to start? Let's start with E3. I spent a week in LA hobnobbing with celebs and beautiful people. Ok, maybe that isn't entirely true. I had a great time hanging out with Matt and Chris (my co-workers) and seeing all the people in thr industry I don't usually get a chance to see. That is the best part of the show. Hands down.Seeing the people i like best. The PlayStation press conference was really huge and I was so glad to be there. I was totally impressed with the PS3. I think it will be fun to launch when the time comes. Then I got to go to the Playboy mansion, which was not so interesting. But it was fun and I can now say..."oh, I've totally been to the mansion" I even hung out in the grotto. Woohoo! I'm the coolest. Lots of chicks in bikinis. That is all I have to say. The rest of the week was fun. The booth was a lot of work. It is huge. Amazing and huge. So much to see, so much to try. It was pretty incredible.
Then I flew home to Montreal to visit the family. They picked me up and we raced to see a special preview of Madagascar. When we got there..Ryan told me his friend was going to join us for the movie viewing. All I could think was...why would anyone 15 year old want to join us for a 10 am kids movie? Kids today..what do I know? Then the kid comes over and was all this had better be good...I look up and it is SETH (for those of you who don't know, he is my bro from Vancouver). It was so nice to see him and have him spend the birthday weekend with me.
The weekend was fantastic. I got a funky new haircut, got to spend Jen B.'s birthday with her, and then had a great party on Sunday with my fam and friends. It was an awesome way to welcome in the 30's. And, to make thigns more exciting..I got a 30GB photo IPod. Woohoo. A great gift. The funny part being I cam back to TO and found out I won an Ipod shuffle. NOOO! I'm going to try to return it and take the money and run. FUN!
Then I came back to Toronto. It is so hard to come back after a weekend with family. Toronto can be a lonely city.
Last night the delightful MB took me to see Michael Buble who puts on an AMAZING show. No matter how you feel about him, it is undeniable he really performs for his audience. He was funny and literally got down into the audience to hang out..invited people to dance and even posed for stupid pictures.Kudos for him.
Tonight I'm going to walk home and just relax.
Ok..and watch the lost finale! I can't wait.
So..there you have it. I am back and blogging away and promise to never leave you all again!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First!

Clearly no one visits this blog. Maybe if you wrote different things on each poeple would come here too.

Like for instance, if you wrote more about the bikini women, people might be compelled to venture here.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home