Monday, May 30, 2005

mmmmmmmonday

Happy Monday!
I can't believe it is Monday already. Where do the weekends go?
I had a fantastice weekend. Lots of rest and relaxing..and in the middle of it, some fun at a comic book show and and awesome birthday celebration with my Toronto friends. It was the first time Toronto started to really feel like home. We went for YUMMY eats at Sushi on Bloor and then for drinks to Fionn McCool's in my hood. Simple, low-key, and lots of fun.
And that is all I got. I have a bit of a headache today so I'm looking forward to going home and just relaxing. Nothing more crazy than that for me. Just sleeeeep. And I need to study for my scuba class. YIKES! So nervous! But excited. I need to buy a new bathing suit. I can't be seen in public in what I have. NO WAY!
OK. I'm off to work! How was everyone's weekend?

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger sookie said...

Glad you're feeling at home. Toronto's awesome if you keep your ears and eyes open.
Read an old post about a Camilla Scott tape, what hapened there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home