Monday, June 27, 2005

Yay and blah

So I am officially certified as an open water scuba diver. WOOHOO!
I had a great time this weekend...swimming in a sketchy manmade lake with Cindy. We were with some total snoozers who didn't seem to enjoy themselves at all and were pretty cranky about the whole thing. But we had a blast, especially when we discovered that you can float in a wetsuit (when you aren't wearing the weightbelt and the tank) and we had a blast acting like two 10-year-olds in between dives. We were giggling away. We just have to figure out where the next trip will be. FUN!
That was pretty much my entire weekend.
I was completely wiped afterwards. In bed by 9 both nights. I know I know, I live on the edge.
Nothing else of great interest to mention. I'm pms-y making me unhappy and cranky and dislike my life here in TO. I just feel extra lonely and not really close to anyone right now. I jus don't even have the energy to fake it anymore. I need a long vacation. Or a whole new life. I'm not really sure which one.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, now I just feel like you don't like me at all.

*sniff*

Now I'm going to go cry on MY blog. Which even less people read.

/hg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home