Thursday, June 23, 2005

Complete Silliness

Such silliness at the office today. We discovered a new comedian (www.danecook.com) who I now have a little crush on and that has sparked hours of fke emails being sent around and mock wedding invitations. We have all been giggling for far too long. There is no disputing how much fun we have here. I have a great team.
Nothing else going on. I've been feeling...disconnected..but intentionally. Like I'm going through some phase where I Just need to put some space metween myself and some people here. I don't know why and I couldn't explain it. I just notice myself pushing people away for no good reason. I guess it is a chance to regroup and figure out ones priorities. I just feel that missing connection. Maybe I'm just insane.
I think i need a vacation. I feel frustrated with everything. Personal, professional, emotional, physical....I just have a short fuse. I hate when I get like this too..because i know I'm being unreasonable and short....I just have no patience. And i know it is the appropriate time for me to spend some quality time alone then. Which I've been trying to do..but it is hard to manage that downtime and not alienate everyone you know. I'm not good at balance I guess.
Tonight Blue Jays! My first game. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home