Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Morning After

The morning after the date and I'm sure there are very few out there who read this and who haven't heard all the gory details. The outcome being I have NO idea how it went, I clearly am terrible when it comes to dating, and what I once believe to be my ability to read people it clearly no more. I have found my kryptonite people and it is men.
It was a fun night out. I just got the distinct impression he wasn't at all interested in me. And just when I was sure of that and ready to move on...he completely threw me off track and made me wonder if i was totally wrong.
I'm not going to lie, I got home and felt wrecked. A combination between being exhausted and being totally confused. I just feel like it should be easy. You like them.They like you. You have good chemistry. Then make it work. No boundaries , no games, just going with your instincts. Why can it never be that simple?
*sigh*
I'm tired. I need to go home and sleep and ignore the entire world.
The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home