Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cheese

Just got home from seeing Elizabeth town with CZ. Love hanging with CZ (were so bored in the movie we both kept randomly cracking up and infecting the other with giggles). I'll miss her so much. The movie was not impressive although I liked the sountrack. Very mellow folky kinda stuff. It was nice.
I have nothing interesting to report. I'm deep into PMS-y right now. Getting all weepy at the drop of a hat and feeling extra muchy (or emo as some would like to call it). I'm alway mushy (especially with a certain Ro you may have heard about) but when I'm like this, I'm extra bad. I just want to tell everyone that I love them and hug the world and curl up in a ball with all the people I love best. It really is pathetic. So I'm going to spare you all the torture of reading me continue to gush and I'm going to curl up in bed and sleep.

My wireless isn't working. Waaah! I need help. Who wants to come over and fix my network? Huh? Huh? HELP ME!

I have cheese cravings. CHEESE (look Ro, I'm wearing your FAVE pink shirt)


1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger /hg said...

Well... lunch should be interesting then.

(No tongue this time, OK?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home