Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Engaged to myself

Alright ladies and gents. So here it is. The engagement ring I will be buying for myself...because i love me. Only a mere $2600 US. Now, I just need to make a correction..when I said I was cheap..I meant COMPARITIVELY on the site. I didn't mean this particular ring was cheap. Oh no. It is pricey. 3 months rent. Which is why I long to buy it...but won't be doing it anytime soon. I'm not getting engaged yo myself for a good...5-10 years. If I am single at that point, this little baby will be living on my finger. OH YEAH!



Now, on a totally seprate topic, here is the funky hotel I'll be staying at in San Francisco next week. Nice huh?
www.hoteltriton.com

Check it out!

I'm all about the fancy.

4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. i am not one to go for the glitter but that is a beautiful design.. if you or someone special doesn't buy it for you soon, i will have to win the lottery and do you the honor.

ps. that hotel is dope!

xo
e.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Kate said...

that is a crazy ring! and a crazy hotel room!

I think we should all just go buy our own rings and be done with it!

-Kate

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

That is one fancy, crazy-ass hotel, Fischer.

Respek.

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotel is COOOOOOL!
Ring is just wrong Fihiskiher.

wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home