Thursday, October 20, 2005

My heart is captured

Mornings are difficult for me these days. I hate getting out of bed only to realize I really have no reason to get up and that everyone is at work. I spend a lot of time evaluating and reevaluating what I may or may not want to do with me life. Thinking about it all the time sometimes leaves me drained and feeling off.

But some mornings, you wake up to something that reminds you how very lucky you are. This was one of those mornings. I got up bleary eyed and sleepy and already blah (PMS is killing me) and turned on my computer. I have my morning habits. One of them is reading Ro's blog. I like to see how his day is and what he is up to and what he's thinking. I can't get enough of him. Today he wrote a blog about me. It was the sweetest thing I've ever read. I'm so touched by the words he wrote and the things he says and the risks he continues to take for the sake of he and I. In one simple entry he made sure that I felt beautiful, loved, appreciated, brave, strong...I could go on. I felt a whirlwind of emotions. All of them happy. All of them making me warm and fuzzy.

There is nothing i can say here to accurately describe how his words made me feel. They were wonderful. As is he.

For those of you who don't know, Ro is far far away. He will be coming to Toronto soon to see..no, to be sure this is what we both know it to be. So, Ro, here is the other outcome. We meet somewhere quiet. We are sure within seconds of meeting, despite our obvious moments of ackwardness. The rest, the rest I'll save for later. No hype, he says. But my vision is beautiful (and maybe a little naked). The rest of the story we'll tell together, after we meet.

Have you ever had something leave you a litle speechless?

This is a lovely morning. And Ro is a lovely man (and he's mine ladies...so back away).
Now I must go continue to glow, and re-read, and giggle.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Christy said...

You are one lucky lady. We all hope for such adoration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home