Wednesday, November 09, 2005

In Montreal

So here I am, in Montreal. I guess I have to say my goodbye's here....SO HARD!
I had a little going away party last night (a mini-one) and when some of the people said goodbye I got all teary eyed. It is going to be SO much harder when I actually have tosay goodbye (November 26 is the big party).

I'm going to cry like a baby.
We all know it.
WAAAH!

Lots have been going on. Nothing I want to talk about in detail. Ro has said goodbye. It was extremely difficult and I would be lying if I didn't say I was hurting. I am. I miss him. I am tring to convince myself it is for the best. I have to believe that or I will lose my mind. If I let myself doubt that, I'll just be miserable.
Sliver lining, everything happens for a reason...all that.
I keep repeating that in my head to make myself feel better.

It isn't working.

*sigh*

A month of goodbye's for me.

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Call me Lady when you have a free minute to get some brunch together. These aren't good-byes, just some "see you arounds".

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'est pas "goodbye', plus "à bientôt!"

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

Definitely not goodbye. You think I'm going to let a free place to stay in San Fran go to waste? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home