Tuesday, November 01, 2005

News

So here is the news ladies and gentleman.
I've been offered a position in San Francisco and I've accepted.

I know. It's CRAZY!

Looks like the move will take place in about a month.
I'm feeling a whole series of emotions - excitement, fear, curiosity, sadness...everything under the sun. I've gone through it all the past couple of days. Making this decision has been no easy task. In fact, it is immensely difficult.
Someone close to me is always reminding me that there are always consequences. I run through the consequences of this move -or what they may be all the time. I realize the sacrifices I'm making. The things I'm giving up. And I realize all the opportunities this will bring my way. All the exciting adventures and challenges I have to face.
Even as I write this my head continues to spin out of control (in that there are a million thoughts going on in there. Not in the pea-soup spitting kind of way).

So there will be many an entry talking about this move. But I wanted to let you all know before i start ranting and raving about how COMPLETELY freaked I am.

EEEEK!

I'm sleepy. So stay tuned for more news. More Ranting. More Raving.

6 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! way to go hawt sauce!
congrats!

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Congratulations, and San Francisco is beautiful, I hope you make new friends and a home for yourself there with ease. Moving is not easy, but it is a little exciting, eh? best of luck.

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough decision. But I'm sure the right one. BUT!! Who the hell am I going to hang out with when I get lost in TO from time to time??

This move is a huge opportunity. I'm excited for and proud of you!

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats. congrats. congrats tali!
may this move bring you everything your heart desires- and oh so much more.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and if I can pass along one piece of advice, make sure to get an apartment where the sun comes in.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

You already know how happy I am for ya, Tali. Way to go!

*sniff*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home