Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'll miss CZ

Today was a lovely day in the sunshine. Hung out with AB - went to walk around Riverdale Park (Ro, I think you will love the area. The houses are exactly what we've talked about. We will walk there when you are here - Cabbagetown). Then we went home to watch the Family Guy movie. It was pretty funny and spectacularly rude. Why is it so funny when cartoons swear? WHY?
Then I came home and hung out for the last evening with CZ. It was SO hard to say good-bye. Not that I don't know we will see eachother again. But she has become, without fail, one of my closest friends and having her here has been a pleasure. I htink I've said all this a million times over the past few days.
We had a great time hanging out tonight. Great as usual. Then I walked her to her car and we both got all teary eyes. Big hugs and then she got in her car. I have to keep reminding myself that she is only a phone call away. A 4-hour drive away. But I'll miss her. I'll miss having such a good friend here in Toronto.
So I'm gonna go to bed and be sad.
And then be glad that I met someone so amazing my very first day here.
And be happy that I'm lucky enough to have such good friends.

Sleep well.

3 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

It WAS a fun day walking and watching cursing cartoon dogs. I hope you said goodbye to CZ for me.

We're all lucky you're here, too. But don't let it go to your head. ;)

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn You Toronto...

You, too, took Tali from our lives...

The irony is overwhelming.

And the word verification word is "puseks" which sounds like an eastern european currency. One that has not been absorbed by the Euro. You can buy goats for puseks. Or cheese. Maybe a quality root vegetable.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family Guy was funny. I wish they had went further with it though...the best was when Stewie said that Meg needed to get laid. I laughed so hard. See you in a few weeks I hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home