Monday, October 24, 2005

Today, yesterday, tomorrow

So it is official. I'm on unemployment. Woohoo. I have to drop off my R.O.E today and then hopefully I'll get benefits in the next 3 weeks.
YIKES!
I was hoping it wouldn't come to this point. But I guess it is better than nothing.

D'oh. Job applying continues like mad.

So, the past few days have been difficult. Due to two stubborn personalities, different time zones, emotions running high, and a lot of love. I've heard from Ro. And I was happy that it happened. I'm happy to have heard from him. I know that it is something some of you won't agree with. And I accept that. But this is important to me. He is important to me. And I need to see where this goes. I'm not asking for anyone's advice. I'm not looking for support. I'm not asking for anyone to agree. I'm just asking that you all respect that I see something in him that I don't want to give up.

I'm not the girl who keeps secrets. Especially not from the people I love the most. Which is why I'm saying this here. It is now between he and I to see where this goes.

Ok. That was it. Short and sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home