Friday, October 21, 2005

I hate cramps

Wow. I woke up to someone repeatedly punching me in the stomach. Over and over. And then stomping on my back. And then squeezing my head until I was ready for my eyes to pop out.
ARGH!
Stupid cramps and backpain and headache.
I hate being a girl.
How many years to I have until menopause?
I think my headache is due to dehydration. I haven't been drinking enough water lately. I'm trying to start drinking more but I know I haven't been taking care of business and this headache was inevitable. The skin on my fingers feels dry. That's always how i know I've been severly neglecting my liquid intake. So I'm off to drink a big gladd of water, pop some ibuprofen, and go on my merry way. I'm going to go for a long walk. Motion helps the cramps. The more I'm moving..the better it is.
Ot maybe I'll go back to bed. It is one or the other.
Ok ok..no bed. I'm having lunch with the delightful HG today (v.excited..haven't seen her in ages). We are going for Dim Sum. I think I've only ever gone once. So this is a relatively new experience (and, according to HG, a cheap one!) So I ony have a couple of hours to roll around and moan in agony before I need to get my ass in gear.
And...self-pity begins..NOW!
:)

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same as you.

Except mine is beer induced.

Still, I feel your pain!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger one of the girls said...

i heart dim sum. i hope it was spectacular. if i had know i would have had you ingest some shrip dumpling for me. mmmmmmmm.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home