Friday, November 04, 2005

Inner Ravings of a Moving Lunatic

Ok...I'm FREAKING OUT.
It has finally hit my like a tonne of bricks.
I'm moving (providing I actually get the call) .
OH MY GOD I'm MOVING!
what am i doing?
Is this a huge mistake?
Am I crazy?
I'm making huge changes!
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.
I can't do this.
I have to do this.
I have to start all over from scratch.
This will be so hard.
I can't pack. I hate packing.
How do I do this?
I need help.
EEEEEK.
I'm completely losing it.
I don't know where to start.
I don't know what to do.
Where do I get boxes?
When do I hire the mover?
What if I hate the job?
What if I hate San Francisco?
I'm going to throw up.
What if I don't get everything done in time?

I'm seriously FREAKING OUT
TOTALLY.

I'm gonna cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home