Monday, November 07, 2005

Quick recap

Ok..so today I really commit. I need to start getting stuff done ESPECIALLY with me going to Montreal for a week or so. YIKES!
I talked to TS today and she and I really figured out what I need to do once I move. In her eyes it is easier than I think. She says I can fly out like the day before and start making all the arrangements once I get there. I need to setup a bank account. That is priority number one. I'm going to keep my cell number for a bit once i get there just to see if work will be getting me a cell or if i need to arrange for my own.
I need to forward my mail. I need to sell all my stuff. I need to pack. I need to hirt a mover. AACCCKKK!
AB...get ready. You are hired...as my assistant.
Eeeeek!
Stress stress stress stress.
I'm watdching Roseanne (AB gave me season 1). Why do I found this show funny? Y'know what I actually do like about this show, the way they interact as a couple. They fight, they talk, they settle. I know it is a TV show and not "real" but I just think it is nice. they don't fluff it up and make everyone happy all the time. A couple that never argues. They are trashy and human and obnoxious. I like it. I also like seeing George Clooney. I think he is WAY hotter now.
I definitely have a thing for older men. HOT.

Great weekend. The lovely AB invited me over and made me a DELISH brunch (see picture below)

I hung out with the always delightful JZ. And then yesterday I was off to a baby naming with many a friend who I haven't seen in ages. It was great. Lots of babies. And no, my clock is not ticking, but I love the babies. Sooooo cute!

And then ES and I went through a lovely walk...part of which through Mount Pleasant cemetar. It was really pretty with the leaves changing color and such.


See...that was me posing under a tree. Pretty.

And that was it. Then I came home and chatted on MSN and went to sleep. So exciting. I live on the edge.

And now, I'm off to start taking furniture pictures. It needs to be done. Farewell my lovelies, until tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i definitely have a thing for the younger man. ohhhhh man do i ever.

hey, when do i get a chance to get into the prep-and-pack with Tali action?

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops... that was sposta be from me, Trampoline

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

I look dopey. I think I should have had more coffee before the pic was taken.

Eggs were good, though. :)

AB

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Erica said...

You can have my baby. I will put a post up on craigslist...heh. The key to shipping that is lots of little styrofoam peanuts I think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home