Friday, November 11, 2005

Ramble ramble

So I've gone and done it.
Yep.
I have.
Ive booked a mover. EEEEEEEEK!

I'm flipping out just a little.

I'm gonna be living in FREAKIN CALIFORNIA!

So I cant decided if I should change the address of this blog or just the name of it. Suggestions? What do you guys think?

Anyone?

I'm in Montreal now. Nothing much to report. I'm hanging out with the fam and off to NYC today. I'm hoping to see DW. It will be cool to hang out with him. Question is, will we be able to keep our hands off eachother? ;)

Who knows.

I'm trying to only think happy thoughts today, so no talking about the little things that I'm finding difficult. I still miss him alot. I guess that is to be expected. He is luckier than me, he can walk away and convince himself he doesn't care in a much shorter amount of time than I can. I'm going to hurt over this for awhile.
It is hard, I sometimes feel like I can't talk to anyone about it. I see how it sounds to outsider. How can someone I have never met impact my life this much.
I don't know. I just know that he did.

It's hard ladies and gents. No matter how silly that may sound.

One thing he said always sticks out in my mind. He always said the right guy for me will always fight to keep me in his life. I guess it was his way of telling me he just wasn't the right one. The right guy never would have given me up. Or asked me to give him up.

Ok..no more Ro talk.

Why can I not stop watching Dawson's Creek? WHY?
I have an addiciton. It is really sad.

Someone I know knows Jay-Z. Weird huh?


Ok..must go help Ryan pack. What is with men and packing?

7 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tali...

I tried long distance.

It simply doesn't work. Unless you have the deep embedded trust that comes with complete knowledge of the other person.

Sorry to be the harbinger of doom.

But that's my experience.

Please do feel free to ignore me at any given time.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and I couldn't let someone else get this word verification.

"smooomuq"

It's a cow's moorning beer turd.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

No insulting men regarding packing when you've already had one help you disassemble furniture. ;)

You ARE going to be living in freaking California - I can't believe it. You better be prepared for nearly daily contact, because I'm not sure I'm ready for adult life without Tali advice. My dating life has training wheels.

One more thing - at crucial turning points in your life, there is to be NO watching of Dawson's Crack. It will only promote more drama.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

PS: I think your new blog address should be: sanfranciscotreat.blogspot.com

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger /hg said...

No way -- I've already put my vote in for talifornia.blogspot.com.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

talifornia is really good. I mean, really really good. I can't believe how good that is.

As for chaing the address or the name, do you lose all the archives if you change the address? That's the only thing that would really matter I figure.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

Does no one appreciate the '70s gameshow camp value of a good Rice-a-Roni reference? Work with me, people.

Talifornia is good, though...I can almost hear Schwarzenegger saying it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home