Monday, January 24, 2005

One more thing

So today I take the subway to Dufferin and get off an am waiting for the bus. Two buses pull up. I get ont he first one. The bus driver says "I'm only going to the next main street so if you want to go all the say down to king then you should get off and get on the bus behind me." So a bunch of us pile out...the bus leaves..and the bus behind it (our supposed other bus) gives that bus driver a dirty look..gives us a dirty look..and drives off leaving us all shivering outside. WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT? It is freakin' cold outside and people just want to get to work. I don't understand these bus drivers with attitude. I could understand if the bus was packed and just couldn't fit anyone else on it..but that was NOT the case....it was just pure evil and meanness. COME ON TTC DRIVERS. IT'S FREAKIN' WINTER!
ARGH.
Ok, done my venting.
Wait...this is the other thing...why do people RUN for the subway? There is one EVERY 5 minutes. I saw a guy throw himself down the stairs today and practically kill himself all for the sake of making the subway when there was another one in minutes. Weird. Just weird.
Ok, NOW I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home