Thursday, January 20, 2005

Thursday

It is bloody cold here. That cold that causes weather reporters to warn you about not leaving any skin exposed due to fear of frost bite. I htink days like this, you should be allowed to stay home and do nothing. Of course, I would be SO bored if that were the case. I would go insane.
I'm feeling incredibly guilty that I didn't get up and do my little home workout today. I was just feeling so lazy. I wanted ot lay in bed and sleep a little longer. GUILT GUILT.
Last night I went to Sushi on Bloor with the always delightful MB. It was soo yummy. I so love it there. I can't resist the power of the sushi.
We had many a laugh at the office over a horrible exchange of blogs. It was hilarity. Everyone was creating nasty blogs for eachother. It was ridiculously funny. I couldn't stop laughing and I think that may even be my warm fuzzy for today. It was just nothing but gut-busting laughter over something so silly. A totally unexpected laugh to break up the work day. The warm fuzzy about it was having such a good relationship with the people here, especially ML, that we can do stuff like that. I love the mockage.
What else can I report for today?
That is pretty much all I got. It is one of those days where I am sadly short of any interesting stories.
Tell me an interesting story..I need some entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home