Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Snooze-o-rama

Well, I am eagerly awaiting some kudos and congratulations because I have graduated from my intro yoga class and moved into level one. Woohoo! I'm very proud of myself. I actually stuck it out for 6 whole weeks :)
Let's see how I do now that I am facing level 1.
I got some exciting mail today which included Meet the Feebles, Invader Zim Volume 1, and the books Lust by Elfriede Jelinek and Creepy Susie by Angus Oblong. What is more fun then getting a package like that at work?
I'll tell you. NOTHING!
It is freezing outside so tonight I'm doing a big fat nothing other than going home, bundling up, and relaxing.
I've decided I'm taking a lavalife break. It isn't good for my ego. I can't handle being ignored or rejected by these online guys. A good friend of mine said the key is remembering happy times even when you aren't so happy. I fully agree. So I think I need to take some time and remember all the warm fuzzies and stop thinking about these bad guys. I know I feel compelled to get on lavalife just to find a date who is into me to make me feel better about the whole DS thing. No more I tell ya. NO MORE!
Wow, these blogs are boring. It really sucks to be so totally uninteresting. Who wouldn't be disappointed signing on here and finding oh-so-exciting stories of how I was in my pajamas at 9pm and reading my book.
Which reminds me, I'm back on the reading everynight thing. 10 pages a night. I'll never get through this monsterous Gormenghast book if I don't start reading. I'M ALL OVER IT! I have so many books at home I want to read. I think I may even take a library break.
I know I know, the library will cumble without my patronage!
Wait..is that snoring I hear out there??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home