Sunday, February 13, 2005

Montreal

I'm in lovely Montreal today. It is so nice to be home although I've been admitedly lazy. I just kinda wanna be around the fam and not do anything else. So I'm doing it.
My mom is making cookies now. DELISH.
Here is the thing I hate about flying back to TO...no one waiting for me when I get home. How lonely :(
Especially when I'm coming from a weekend of family.
There ya go...any man who ever wants to get in good with me..that is how to win me over. Pick me up from the airport. I don't think I've ever been with anyone who did that for me. Never.
Weird huh?
I guess not. Anyone who knows my history can't be surprised by that true confession.
Friday night was a great flight in. Comfort Plus. I slept the ENTIRE flight. Came in and got to see Jen. It was great. Saturday was a breakfast with Cara and Jen and Jen's new man Matt - who was really nice. Then I got to see Steph and Jeremy. I sometimes forget how warm and fuzzy a baby smiling at you can make you feel. I love that Franc-Pilon family. Did you hear me Steph? You guys rock!
Then I saw Zac - which was always delightful. My mom wants us to hook up. When did she turn into a yenta ;)
This morning I checked out Phil and Tara's new house which was a gtreat place off Monkland and that was it. I'm home now and hanging with the fam until I head to the airport. I always hate to leave.
What an exciting play by play.

How was everyone's weekend?
TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home