Thursday, February 10, 2005

Calgon - take me away.

I'm definitely having one of those days where I need to feel where my friends are. Everyone is awesome...but after that email today - amongst some other external stimulus - I'm feeling slightly hung out to dry.
Some days I would like to go live on a deserted island alone where i won't fall victim to people. No people walking away from me when i need them, insulting me, neglecting me, or forgetting about me. None of that. Just me and my responsibility to myself.
I need some serious disconnect.
I can't wait until I have a weekend where I can not answer the phone..and just sit quietly in my place and stare at the walls until I forget everything outside of them for a bit.
Ok, I'm going home to watch Garden State. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home