Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Almost over!

This week is coming to an end and I couldn't be happier. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep until I feel COMPLETELY caught up. In fact, I thinm I'm making no plans for all day Saturday and I will just enjoy some quiet time . Clean my apartment...read my book..and relax. That is all I crave right now.
I don't know how to make paragraphs in this blog. Can anyone help me?
HELP ME!
Last night I went to Jerusalem for dinner. Middle-Eastern food. Yummy falafel and hummos. I can't resist the power of the chick pea! Then I looked across the street and there was Kyle's office. I had no idea. But he was already gone :(
Booo.
I love discovering new things in this city. It keeps things exciting. And there is a lot to discover. I also have discovered I love TTC run-ins. It makes my morning to see Ms.Schachter on the Dufferin bus at College. YAY! SOMEONE TO TALK TO! It makes me so happy.
Ok, warm fuzzy moment for today...any morning that I sleep at my mom's. I love that Trixie (the dog) comes running down to jump into bed with me at 8 am and then inevitably Madison will come either wake me (don't tell mom I woke you up but can you get up now?) or crawl into bed..and eventually...Ryan would come down to watch TV. I love it. A total love fest!And spending the day with my fam always makes me feel good. All siting together for family dinner. It is nice and comfortable. It makes me very happy.



1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like TTC run-ins too! e.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home