Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Cheap Night...

Or it would be if i was going to a movie tonight. I went to a movie last night and it was good times. I met Duane...we went to the movie theater...bought some snacks..realized we forgot something.. I went back..and there I spotted Marky Mark! WOOHOOO! Surrounded by his friends and a cloud of weed smoke.....he was there. It was my first celeb run in. SO exciting. I didn't think celebrities really went to see movies!
Ok, so here is my list of celebrity run-ins:
1) Adam Sandler (does anyone not know the Adam Sandler Story?)
2) Jason Alexander
3) Sarah Chalke
4) Richard Belzer
5) Angelina Jolie
6) Michael Ironside
7) John Mayer
There must be more..but I can't think of it right now. I'm a MAGNET for fame!
I went to see the Woodsman...it was interesting. I didn't love it. It was kinda depressing. Boo. Other then that, nothing new is going on. I'm tired and can't wait to just go home and be done with today.
I need a nap.
Ok, warm fuzzy moment for today....when I got the phone call to come work here at Segal after a painful last job experience. It made me feel worlds better about myself and Matt's encouragement couldn't have come at a better time. It really made me feel good about myself and about the work I do/have done. It was one of those moments where i felt really good about myself.
Last night, MB met Tina Turner. I'm SO jealous! SO SO JEALOUS!

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know not of your adam sandler story?! i can't wait to hear all the details.

e.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home