Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Tuesday

Ok, I have a horrible confession. I haven't been going to my yoga class and I don't know what to do. Every Tuesday something comes up. And I feel guilty about it because i Have some weird OCD thing. ARGH!
I should check out the Yoga studio near me.
MSN is down and I feel completely disconnected. HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO ME? HOW?
I'm exhausted. I would really like to go home tonight but it is a co-workers birthday and i may join them for their birthday dinner. To a HUGE Chinese buffet.
HUGE
I'll eat until I'm sick.
But then I miss yoga. It just isn't meant to be.
Nothing interesting to speak of. I had a lovely night out with the girls (A and L) last night and I ate until I was pretty much ill. What is more fun than stuffing your face?
They have this great thing here called Winterlicious where there is a fixed menu at all kinds of restaurants. You end up trying out places you never thought you would. They have it in summer also. Guess what it is called?
SUMMERLICIOUS!
I know. Shocking.
I'm going to Vancouver next week. YAY! I'm very excited. I can't wait to get out there and hang out with some of my fave people and see Dad and Seth.
FUN!
So my little brother is getting married. No "official" engagement yet but still in talks to get married in August. Weird, that my younger brother is getting hitched before me. That is not how it is supposed to work. But I'm happy for him. For both of them. That will be one crazy wedding!
Hmm, what else do I have to say? Not much.
I feel lonely these days. Not friends lonely. I think significant other lonely. I hate that. I hate feeling like I need that. ARGH. I think I just miss the safety of a comfortable relationship. Y'know? I don't miss the first few months kinda stuff..I miss the been-with-someone-awhile stuff.
It has been a long time since i had that.
Maybe it is a product of me not feeling settled in life that I feel that way though.
Look at my, I'm psychoanalyzing myself.
Such a talent.

*Yawn*
Ok, I"m going to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home