Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tuesday is OVER

Tuesday is over and I am SO excited that it will be the weekend in three days. I don't know why but I'm finding this week VERY stressful. The previews are a lot of pressure for me. I feel like i need to make my mark and I worry that I won't be able to. My desire to prove myself is big..but I wonder if it out weighs my fear of failing.

I'm grumpy. I knew I would be. I'm definitly PMSing.

Boo

I had a lovely day though and then had a lovely dinner with Carly.

And now i am home and ready to pass out. I ahve to be at work early tomorrow morning so no working out for me. Why do I feel guilty about that?

I worry about a friend. He had to fly off to deal with something and, although I know it is unlikely he will be online, I keep hoping he will sign in so I can see he is doing ok. Why is there something so selfish sounding about that? Do I want to know he is ok for him or because it will make me feel better? Am I worrying about someone who doesn't want or need me to worry about him? Probably. But I can't help myself.

Ok, I'm weiwd (said a la Homestar)

My warm good feeling for today..I can't remember what it is exactly but I promised Andrew MC it would be him. So, there you go. Andrew - you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

I'm off to bed. Thanks for the comment E....miss you on the bus too and yay for sushi tomorrow. I'm addicted.

G'night1
p.s. I hate telemarketers.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A warm fuzzy for Tali during a stressful week: just think of that awesome massaging chair cushion at Radio Shack - all those delightful minutes of hedonistic pleasure, all while engaging in stimulating conversation with your devastatingly handsome movie buddy.

Okay, I embellished the last part, but there's no reason it couldn't be a warm fuzzy for me, too.

MB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home