Monday, January 31, 2005

Big

Well hello.
I'm out of the office all week so the blog updates will be night time updates. Will you all be able to survive without me during the day?
The weekend was delightful. I took some valuable alone time and then went out for a night on the town with Amy and Linda on Saturday. On Sunday I had brunch with Jen and Mark and then spent the aft with Amy. We went to see Sideways. A funny and enjoyable movie..but movie of the year? I don't think so. I really don't get the standards by which they judge. Then we went to Sushi on Bloor and roled me home. I was so full.
Today, the PSP previews started with the media. It will be such a weird week...being away from the office. I feel totally disconnected. I miss everyone.
But I'm coming home at night lookin for email...so send me comments. PLEASE SEND ME COMMENTS!
I have nothing ot say today. My brain is completely fried. I can't think.
Iwent to see Hide and Seek today..it totally freaked me out. I'm such an easy mark. I went with the lovely MB...oh MB...those initials now work for your real name AND your nickname. He passed on some info tody that has caused me to propose marriage. Sadly enough, he has not said yes yet.
Sleeeeeeeeeep.....

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the TTC is just not the same without you! i look fwd to seeing ya on wed night...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home