Monday, July 18, 2005

A Charmed life - a little bit of sap

So...I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I think that there are moments in life where it is easy to lose sight of the things that are most important. And over the past couple of days, I've been reminded of what that really is. You see, I lead a charmed life. And I tend to take that a little bit for granted - we all do - when the chips are down I guess. I am lucky enough to have the most amazing group of friends. From MB to Cam to Amy to Cindy to Lisa to SteveT to Jen W. to Elana to Paul K. to Jen B to Kyle ....there are too many to name here but all have come through and been there for me no matter what. No matter how unpleasant or rude or cranky or miserable I am, they are the ones who never give up on me and are there reminding me that everything will be ok. That sounds great huh? It doesn't even stop there. There is also my family. And who has a better family then me? No matter how far or close they are, they are the best and I know no matter where I live, they are never more than a phone call away. I know I will never hit rock bottom. No one here would ever let me get that far. So, I'm writing this quick blog before bedtime so that everyone knows that, despite and off day here and there, I know that I am lucky. And I know that I have more than I can ask for.A charmed life I tell ya....how many people can say that and really appreciate it.Thanks.Thanks for everything.
Now I'm off to cuddle with my boyfriend - Harry Potter.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home