Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Week of Tributes

I've decided this week to write about some of my favorite people. Because i don't think they get enough recognition for being such exceptional and amazing friends. So today....the delightful MB. I met MB when I first moved to TO through Friendster. How could I resist someone who loves Jhonen Vasquez? So after many a delightful conversation (and some borderline stalker behavior) MB and i got together and have been friends ever since.
I can honestly say that MB is, by far, on of the best friends that I have in Toronto. He is always patient with the fact that I am borderline psychotic, laughs at my jokes, is always up for a good time, worries about me when I'm down, is completely spontaneous, and always makes me feel like no matter where I am, he is there for me. Now, I'm not really sure what I did to be so lucky as to have made such a good friend upon moving here..but I can tell you that, if there is some kind of higher power out there making these things happen then I have one message - "I owe you one"
I could continue to gush over this delightful young man, but I don't want his head to get TOO BIG. And besides, I just think now is a really good time to remind myself of how very good i have it here in Toronto not for you all to hear how disgustingly sappy I am. So thank you MB, for making my life significantly better here.
ok....and now for something completely different. I don't know what exactly. I'm going to see the Island tonight with Amy. Woohoo! So exciting. I would also like to say that I am loving Harry Potter AND I've decided to start a new project. I want to take those photo booth pictures with all my friends and put them up in frames around my apartment..wouldn't that be fun. So everyone I am friends with..get ready! I'm dragging you out. :)
Ok..I'm going to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home