Monday, November 14, 2005

CONFUSED

So it turns out Ro was in an accident.
I can't remember the last time I've felt so shaken.
I got a text from HG letting me know and everything went blurry.
I was panicked.
I just needed to know that he was ok.
Fortunately his roomie was answering his text messages and was able to let me know that although he had a rough night, he is ok now.
Thank god.
That is all I have to say.
I hated how that felt and I don't ever want to go through that again.
Never.
I don't know what it means. And i don't know what will happen. I just know I hated that feeling.
I wish i knew what it all meant.
I really with this was easier.
I'm just freakin' confused now.
I don't know the right answers.
I know nothing except that I always want him to be ok.
The creepiest part for me is the dream. I dreamt something happened to him. I dreamt HG called me a told me about it.
Creepy.
Is it possibly to be connected to someone like that? To know something is wrong?
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home