Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nothing interesting

Ok..so I'm completely out of touch these days.
I'm in my own space these days...worrying about this move...
worrying about Ro...who now knows he must NEVER scare me like that again..
worrying about seeing everyone I need to see before i leave.
EEEK!

I'll never get everything done. I admit it.
I need to go home and pack for days. Straight.
That's it.

Ok...so.. I can't decide if I should start a whole NEW blog...or just change the name of this one (but leave the link the same).
What does everyone think?
Opinions? Suggestions?
HELP!


I went to see SF and family today. The baby is SO cute. Always a big smile for me. I just love that kid.

*yawn*

Ok..I wanted you all to know I'm still alive. More to follow...I promise.
Why is Mariah Carey so skanky? What happened to her?

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger /hg said...

Mariah was *always* skanky.

I want to kick that woman in the cooch but good.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

That actually made me laugh my ass off. I mean literally. Now I need reattachment and lengthy rehab. Goddamn you, /hg.

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's playing you again.

Beware.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home