Friday, February 25, 2005

Completely uninteresting ramblings of a lunatic

This week is so long. I just want it over.
I feel like i don't really mesh with the girls here. It makes me sad. I feel out of the loop.
Still..I love ths people here nonetheless.
I'm so happy it is the weekend.I need to not be thinking about work for a few days.
I have so much to say but I can't say it. There are too many people who read this who don't nee to know all my deepest darkest secrets and insecurities.
OH THE HORROR.
I'm in a mood today. I think it is due to being tired. I admit it. I'm tired.
Actually, that's a lie....I think I'm PMS-y because I'm noticing extreme moodiness over and above the normal tired moodiness.

FO! WHERE ARE YOU? I miss you and I worry about you so get back online. Do you understand me young man? Pay attention to me dammit!
(it is all about me)

12:31. This day is so slow.

Someone out there, please tell me a story. I'm going absolutely insane.

I can't concentrate. I definintely need some time off. A long weekend or something. Or a day of calling in sick. Not that I would EVER do that if i wasn't sick. :)

12:39.
I am slowly going crazy..1 2 3 4 5 6 switch...slowly crazy going am I

Seriously. I'm losing it.

I'm totally looking forward to/nervous about Sunday night. What if it turns out I am friendless and no one shows? :(
Then I would be SO sad. I want all my Montreal friends to come in for a weekend so I can have a big party with them I miss everyone in Montreal. GUYS! COME VISIT ME!

Ok, I'm going to go actually get some work done.
Please ignore my ranting and raving. Or at least promise me you are all amused by it.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home