Thursday, February 24, 2005

So freakin' tired

I'm so tire.d I don't know why.
I'm exhausted and today is the longest day ever.
I'm aching to go home and just crawl into bed and pass out. However, it isn't even 3 yet.
Why? Why why why?

I think I am realizing I am a bad communicator. I'm discovering that the more uncomfortable I am, the more i talk. I mean babble...endlessly. Like i need to fill up that space. Not a good sign for a PR gal.

I'm happy to know that everyone here seems to feel like it is a long day also.

It is so long and boring I don't even have anything to say here. I'm drinking iced tea to try and keep me awake.
It isn't working.

ENTERTAIN ME DAMMIT!

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having a boring day too, Tali! Booooorrrring...

PS I like your blog

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home