Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hump day.
Oh, yes it is.
Middle of the week and soon it will be the weekend. YAHOO!
Ok...first thing first - I have to say - Carol baby...wherever you are...you know I love you and only you.
She's been waiting for that.
I finally had my pictures from my party on Sunday night uploaded to my computer. YAY! Let me know if you want to see them and have a laugh at my expense and I will send you are link. Let's just there were some wild and crazy times.
Nothing interesting to say. I still don't feel great but feeling a bit better. Definitely need to go home and just relax tonight. I love the idea of just doing nothing. I just have no energy right now. If I wasn't so busy at work I probably wouldn't have come in at all. But as a wise friend once said - sick days are more fun to use when you aren't actually sick.
5 more hours and then I am going home. I can't wait.
Warm bed. Warm shower. All new episode of Lost. What a delightful night.
Hello. I'm boring.
I have nothing to say.
Booooooo.
What should I have for lunch today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home