Monday, February 28, 2005

It is Monday

The weekend FLY by. I guess it is what they say....time flies when you are having fun.
Friday night was a fun date with Mr.TRC. We went to see Cursed (his choice) and it was...the worst movie ever. But I still had fun just getting out and doing something. It was nice to have time to do something and relax and not have to worry about getting a good nights sleep at getting up at 5:30 in the morning. Saturday I got to spend the first part of the day with him - which was also nice. I had no idea what he looked like in daylight. :)

Then Saturday I went out with Mr.B for a filling dinner and then off toe see Prjet Orange and Kasabian. What an awesome show. The music was great. Two thumbs up for Kasabian and Prjet Orange was good too. I can't remember the name ofthe opening band - Toronto band - but they were also fun. I approve. It was also my first time at the infamous Lee's Palace. So very cool.

Sunday I had brunch with the girls at a place called Chocolat. Despite the name, everything on the menu did not have chocolate in it. It was a cute little place that seems to be struggling .One waitress and she was running around like a crazy person. I would give it another shot though...just because the Huevos Rancheros were delish. I spent the rest of Sunday cleaning and preparing for the wild times at my place on Sunday night. Tali's first annual Academy Awards get together. It was so much fun and great to have people over. It was about time I started to embrace this city as my own. As soon as I get a card reader for my camera, I will upload the pictures for all to see. So exciting.

Nothing else to report. Now it is Monday and I'm at work and I'm tired. I don't know why I'm having so much trouble sleeping lately. It is so bad. I just need some sleep dammit. Is that too much to ask for?

I can't wait to just sleep tonight. Crawl home..curl up in bed. And pass out.
LOVELY!
Am I the most boring ever?
Am I? Huh?

How was everyone's weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home