Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I've been so out of touch. This being sick completely effected my ability to stay in touch and keep the plethora of people reading this connected.
At the very least..I know Steph reads this. So it is all for you baby :)
So last week I got the worst cold. It rocked my world - and not in a good way. I felt so weak it was ridiculous. I really hate being sick. I hate feeling like i can't do the things I want to be doing. Physically I can't do them and emotionally I also felt taxed. I was so tired and anything set me off into hysterical tears. I've also discovered tht having too much time to lie around and think about things isn't healthy either. It was all about making myself crazy for a few days.
But, I survived and had a really nice weekend. Jen W. was in town and it is always awesome to see her. It will be awhile before she and i get to spend time together again so it was nice to see her. I got to see Steph and Evan's house post reno's and it is really nice. Good work guys. Got this great open style...
Spending time with Jen...it was like being around family. Which is nice when you are sick. All about being with people yo uare comfortable around.
And then Sunday night I spent some time with Mr.TRC. Another delight. As I told him last night, his little technique - which openly cracks me up - to get me lying on the couch (vs. sitting up) is hilarity. Instead of telling me he wants to lie down...he'll just push me over. Smooth I tell ya. As smooth as silk. In fact, I'm kinda giggling just thinking about it.
Mr.TRC also brought me a present...and awesome wonder woman t-shirt that I love to bits. Gotta love the sparkly letters. It is so cool. I wore it to work yesterday and scored many a compliment. He's a good egg, this young man. Never fails to make me laugh. Who can resist that?
Don't tell him, but I think I may have a big crush on him. But I don't want it getting to his head.
I'd gush over him more..but he reads this, and I'm not quite ready for him to hear all that yet. I gotta remain mysterious.
Yesterday I was back at work. Plugging away.
Then it was off to dinner with Mr.MB for delish sushi. Mmmmm...sushi on Bloor. I can't resist.
Now it is Tuesday and I'm enjoying yet another day at my desk.
Although I have this goofy smile on my face and I'm a little distracted thinking about some young guy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home