Thursday, November 24, 2005

Misery

I am having a horrible day. I was supposed to be out and having fun but being that the movers are coming tomorrow morning, I feel like I can't be out and doing anything. I'm so stressed. I am feeling more alone than I want to. I'm tired. I'm sad. I'm confused. I'm angry.
I'm everything. This is just SO stressful.

I really thought I was coming back to Toronto to see everyone, but think I've seen about 4 people and spent the rest of the time trying to pack and feeling TOTALLY stressed.

I never want to go through this again. I'm tired of being worried. I'm not sleeping. I feel ill.

I'm hating this.

I can't stop crying.

Can someone please remind me why I'm doing this?

2 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Christy said...

If there weren't other things going on, you'd be enjoying this. It'll be done soon, don't stress. Enjoy your new challenges.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Erica said...

...new job...
...awesome city...

Let that strength shine through, moving is hard, but a great oppertunity to meet new people and learn new things-but then, you knew that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home